A New Year, A New Start

G'd Afternoon,

Welcome back to my blog! As I write this post today on the 1st of January 2015 (and posting it 3 months later...oops), I am reminded of the happy memories and achievements that I have made throughout 2014.

Similarly, as I look back over this blog I am reminded of the motivation and courage that started it. Back in Summer 2014, I was bursting with inspiration and ideas for how I could publish my work to the Internet. However I soon found myself with other commitments that took up a substantial amount of my time and left me with very little time to even write a blog post.

Fortunately, as of this year, I have given myself several 'resolutions' and goals, one of which is to devote a large portion of my time to this blog and more importantly, to my Photography.

Before I ramble too much, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has visited my blog since it was launched!

For this post, I have featured one of my favourite landscape photos of which I took in 2014. I gave it the title 'Early Sun' because, whilst it was almost Sunset, I feel the burst of sunlight represents the beginning of something, in this case, the beginning of a fresh, new blog.

[Image to be placed at later time]

❂ Issie

CameraCompanion
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home